Last Updated: 15th Jan 2024
2. Collection of Your Information We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect via the website includes:
- Personal Data: Personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, and demographic information, that you voluntarily provide to us when participating in various activities related to The Tech Stack Podcast, such as online chat, surveys, and message boards.
- Derivative Data: Information our servers automatically collect when you access the site, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the site.
3. Use of Your Information We may use the information collected about you via the website to:
- Deliver the podcast episodes and any other information or products you have requested.
- Improve our website and personalize your online experience.
- Email you regarding your account or orders.
- Compile anonymous statistical data for use internally or with third parties.
4. Disclosure of Your Information We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
5. Security of Your Information We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse.
6. Policy for Children We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.